By evaluating your core business values on a regular basis, you will ensure you stay on track with your business goals and it will guarantee you stay true to your business values.
Yes, brand definition is simply a name, term, design or symbol, any feature that will identify your service or product from your competitors, but is it what you do with your brand that really counts. Your brand is built from the entire experience your customers have with you. As well as your name, logo, symbol or design, your brand is how your customers perceive you. It evokes emotion.
Things to consider;
- Clearly define your brand – is it you, is it true to your business values?
- Consistency is the key to building and delivering your brand
- Look at all customer contact points in your business to make sure your brand is represented
- Deliver it in a way that that speaks your customers’ language
- Examine all advertising material and align it with your brand