Your marketing strategy is an explanation of what you want to achieve with your marketing efforts and investments, and it must go hand in hand with your business goals.
A key component of marketing strategy is to keep your plan in line with your company’s overarching mission statement.
Your marketing strategy is a detailed look at your plans and objectives. It will include specific actions to be accomplished in a set timeframe that can be tested for measurable results.
It is essential that you have the correct marketing strategies in place to fuel your business growth; you need a strategy for every opportunity.
I will work with you in the following areas:
- Outline your key goals and objectives and make sure they are aligned with your “mission statement”
- Set short term and long term objectives that are attainable and measurable
- Examine the internal and external environments relating to your business growth
- Implement a plan to monitor progress and a set of contingencies if problems arise
- Once you know what you want to achieve you can then develop your marketing plan
Your marketing plan is a detailed plan of how to achieve your objectives. I will develop a marketing plan specific to your objectives and tailored to work for you.
It will be:
- Clear – a simple statement of what must be done
- Focused – it must be able to be realistically controlled
- Qualified – a predicted outcome of each activity so that its performance can be monitored
It will include the following content:
- Marketing budget
- Description of your business strengths and weakness
- Pricing strategy
- Market segmentation
- Actions and timeframes that are to be delivered
- Systems to measure results
Please contact me if you would like to discuss your marketing strategy and together we can set your business free.